Monday, 10 February 2014

LUSH: Lord of Misrule.

'iya loves,
 
So as I'm currently sitting here at my desk I'm sipping a boiling hot cuppa soup thinking it's going to help my throat. All week I've had the symptoms of a cold brewing and a cough and I never get past that stage. You wake up and feel like razor blades are down your throat not good! Anyway moving on.... Remember when I took Fia to Bluewater for her birthday and she got a Rainbow Dash My Little Pony Build a Bear?! I also did some serious amount of haulin' from LUSH. This was one product that I got talking to one of the girls in their about. She'd be on holiday and this was new in so demonstrated what it did. Oh my goodness right there and then I was sold and decided I needed two.
 
 
 LUSH: LORD OF MISRULE BATH BALLISTIC £3.30

So originally I thought that this bath bomb was a limited edition one out for Halloween, it wasn't entirely clear it was to be added to the permanent line however I'm pretty sure we can now assume it has been. It's one of those I think, underrated bath bombs. It's not entirely pretty or cute to look at like some of the ones I've tried. However.. It's still one of my favourites. It's described as a turquoise green with a silver lustre which looks gorgeous in the bath water. Once you get underneath that layer you're left with a deep wine colour. You think that's enough?! of course there's more. Popping candy. Oh hello amazingness. It's like a party in the bath when you use this. I used the last one of these in my collection Friday night as a bit of a pamper routine. I must get my hands on some more of these when I can justify adding to my stash! As for the scent, again it's not overpowering. You can definitely tell there's spices as well of citrus in this bath bomb. It's incredibly calming which I also love, with a slight hint of vanilla. This doesn't overpower it in the sense of the sweetness is going to take away the scent of the spice! It's gorgeous and a must try!

have you tried this one?!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I wanna try this!! Looks soo good! I really want a love locket bomb too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a party in the bath! I have the love locket I picked it up last week! It's rather large, I'd probably split that one up! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so bad, never tried any Lush products, but they just look so good, I really need to grab some next time I'm in town

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try there's something for everyone! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx