Friday, 7 February 2014

Maybelline: Brow Drama.

'iya loves,
 MAYBELLINE: BROW DRAMA BROW GEL - MEDIUM BROWN £4.99

If it's just a brow gel I'm after I stick to my trusty ELF one which comes in at £1.50. Failing that any cheap clear mascara does the job just as good. I picked one up a while back from MUA for £1. However this product today is a tinted brow gel. Coming in at £4.99 isn't a bad price as there are much more expensive ones out there in the market. Now this doesn't add a crazy amount of colour, but it adds just enough if you're going for that no make up make up look. When I do a look like that I do something to my brows just to make them look more put together. Brows are something I'm obsessed with. I love trying out new products. This was an highly anticipated launch. Maybelline I think have done good with this. I love the wand. It looks off putting at first and I had the chance to pick this up last year. But as I said the wand put me off. It's so easy to use and is the perfect shape for combing through the brows. It keeps them in place all day and really ties everything together. I'd recommend trying this if you're on the lookout for a new tinted brow gel!

Main Channel // Extra's Channel // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Like me on Facebook // Tweet me your Thought's // Instagram // Keek


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but really want to! I use the sleek brow kit now and can't imagine loving anything else as much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use something else to fill my brows in first before I use this unless I'm going for a no makeup makeup day! I own the sleek brow kit too and it's good! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx