Wednesday, 12 February 2014

that late night feeling.

'iya beautifuls,
 
The good thing about having a blog is when I feel like I need to vent I can let it all out here. Hopefully this may at least someone who reads this or you can connect with me.
 
(taken from Google)
 
Ever have those nights where you're upset and hurt and nothing makes it better. In fact everything makes it ten times worse (or at least that's how it feels and seems at the time) welcome to the night I'm having right now. It's a Ben & Jerry's situation and not only that probably a Sex and the City situation. Side note, I signed up with Netflix this evening, and have started watching Gossip Girl. It's great. Yet tears have been flowing non stop tonight. It's safe to say emotional mess is what I'd be labelled as tonight. I don't normally do posts like this, but I felt like I needed to let it out somewhere and instantly thought my blog.
 
Nothing feels right, and it's a night of analysing and over thinking, even re thinking everything that I ever thought was once right. Ever felt lost?! Currently my feelings right now. It's difficult to open up and I know a lot of people who feel this way. You know you've cried too much when you can't cry anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only out there who's experienced this. I'm kinda thinking tomorrow is a new day, things can't be as bad as they are right now right?! I guess we'll see. Sleep can work wonders, it can make you wake up and think what the hell was last night about and you'll feel fine. Not too sure if I'm swaying in that direction right now.
 
I realise this isn't my upbeat bubbly post, but I don't have that in me right now. What can I say I'm officially a emotional mess. I'm thinking of munching the bag of mini eggs next to me right now, cos let's face it when us gals are down we comfort eat in attempts to make ourselves better.. works at the time right?! then you normally feel even worse.. endless cycle. Miss Bradshaw has some wise words though, I guess she has to let go of the shoulda woulda coulda, buckle up and just keep going. I'm going to finish my episode of gossip girl, hopefully without no more crying and get some sleep. Let's hope things look slightly brighter in the morning! If anyone's down right now, I feel ya, hang in there gals xoxo
 


3 comments:

  1. The best thing to do in this type of situation is get to the reason why you're feeling this way, then once you've discovered what it is go about fixing it so you don't feel like this, if you can't figure what it is a good nights rest works wonders! You're mind solves the problem whilst you're asleep hence why you feel so much better in the morning, we have all been through it just a matter of time to make you feel back to normal. Thing that you've got to remember is no matter how bad you feel there is always someone out there with a much worse problem. Hope that sort of helped xxxx

    Feelasfreeasabird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is .com sorry (silly typo) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx